Sunday, February 6, 2011

Did I See The Click Income Tycoon on CBS Sunday Morning?

As I sit and watch Sunday Morning on CBS this morning I keep getting reminded that we are in the right place at the right time with the Click Income Tycoon system.  When I turned on the program at 9:17 am this morning, they were doing a segment about internet privacy issues.  The privacy issue is not what I'm talking about here. In the same story they were talking about online advertising and how advertisers are targeting their advertising to each individual internet user's interests.  They were actually showing sponsored advertisements on Google and Facebook, I think I seen one of my ads! lol, I'm kidding.... They were talking about 500,000,000 + people being on facebook and that this is just the beginning of the click income revolution.

Every time I read an article or watch a segment about social media and click income, I get excited and start thinking about Click Income and the reason why I created the Click Income Tycoon system.  As I write this post, Sunday Morning News is still on in the background....they were just talking about the Black Eyed Peas, the band that is performing at the Super Bowl tonight a matter of fact. Did  you know they were the #1 downloaded band on iTunes in 2009?  Even the Black Eyed  Peas earn click income!  Currently the segment is on something about sharks?  I am actually waiting for the next segment this morning, can you guess what it is about?  The next segment on Sunday Morning News this morning is going to be about the movie 'Social Network' and the guy who wrote the screen play for the movie,  not sure what that guy's name is but I know the name of the guy that the movie is about, Mark Zuckerberg the creator of Facebook, who I might add is a click income tycoon himself. 

If you would like to learn how you can earn Click Income just like Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing and now Groupon, make sure to check out the Click Income Tycoon system ASAP!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment